We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the Technology and Security industry for a Security Practioner to work for their organisation on a permanent basis. This is a new and exciting opportunity to work with a global leader in Technology and Security. Our client has won best employer of the year for 4 years consecutively and offer a fantastic working environment with a comprehensive benefits package, opportunities to travel and significant opportunities for personal and professional development.
About our client:
Our client delivers security advisory services, security solutions and managed security services to its client base worldwide. Our client’s global workforce focuses on delivering best in class security solutions tailored to client data protection, security, resilience and compliance requirements. This practice works closely with other groups to ensure that solutions are secure and resilient by design.
Our client requires a security Practitioner to put security by design throughout the design, delivery and operation of digital business solutions for our customers covering the full range of security technologies and services. This role will work within the Consulting delivery framework to manage all security delivery to customers in UK and Ireland. We are seeking talented professionals across various levels including a Lead, Manager and Senior Manager based on your professional expertise and experience.
The successful candidate will have a track record of managing small teams of security services professionals, delivering security solutions for enterprise and/or public sector clients within a professional services practice.
- Collaborate with other teams and develop security design architecture as part of security transformation scenarios;
- Deliver data protection and information/cyber security strategy and controls;
- Deliver customer management, engagement governance, scope management and ensure delivery excellence through process, technology and people in global delivery centres.
- Support advisory management strategies including escalation management, streamlining delivery process, control of margins and operations
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products are built to the highest security standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Should have a mix of security consulting, and professional services experience
- Should have management and execution skills to succeed in a growing security practice in a transformational and innovative organization;
- Should be well versed in security policies & standards, governance, compliance, risk management and security audit practices
- Experience with using common information security management frameworks, such as GDPR, ISO 27000 Series, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA’s Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
Proven expertise and experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Information assurance & cyber security;
- Data protection;
- Business continuity;
- IT service continuity;
- Information risk management;
- Compliance management.
Should possess expertise in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Cyber security (threat management & vulnerability management);
- Identity & access management;
- Security operations;
- Cloud security;
- Data centre security services;
- Security outsourcing.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
- Degree-level education or equivalent professional experience;
- Membership of information security professional bodies such as SyI, IISP, IET, BCS;
- Desirable: Security certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CCSP.
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work successfully in a collaborative, highly matrixed environment;
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, partners, sales, and through social media;
- Apart from English, skills in other languages would be an advantage;
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel;
- Ability to effectively write and communicate complex issues in an understandable manner to audiences of mixed technical literacy;
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others;
- Ability to demonstrate a balance of speaking and listening so that neither is overly dominant;
- Ability to tailor written communications to audience, avoiding technical jargon
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy