Microsoft IAM Security Architect
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Microsoft IAM Security Architect to work with one of our clients representing ij. As a MS IAM Security Architect you will be involved with the below activities.
Description of Role:
This MS IAM Security Architect is working as part of our clients team to lead the technical design for the harmonisation and consolidation of a Microsoft IAM capability for a large multi-national conglomerate in the media industry.
They are using a large member of their group of businesses to run a project. The project is to consolidate from 250 AD’s, 1000 Tenants (representing the organisation’s 1000 legal entities) in a gradual process which realises business benefits such as cost reduction, efficiency and enhanced security, but ends with 1 AD and one Tenant (they know this will take time)
It is very detailed AAD and AD internal external and careful planning for constrained roles
Key Objectives in the Period:
- Work with the Programme Manager to define the programme in detail
Key Deliverables in the period:
- Technical Roadmap to achieve phased consolidation – HLD for AAD & MIM
- LLD for AAD and MIM
- TDA – CR review etc HLD for consolidated tenant strategy
- LLD for Consolidated Tenant Strategy
- TDA- CR review etc
Will report into the clients lead, will work alongside a Programme Manager
Essential skills, experience:
- At least 6 years IAM solution architecture experience in large complex organisations
- At least 6 years’ Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD), Active Directory (AD) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) experience
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) in Cloud Platforms & Infrastructure
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Experience of a consolidating a multi-tenant, multi-AD, fragmented IAM architecture into a single capability.
- ITIL knowledge and experience
- Experience of working with large scale outsourcers
Ideal skills, experience:
- ITIL qualified
- Media industry experience
Personality / Style:
Polished, excellent communicator, able to represent our clients, client
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy