Process & Change Manager, Networks
We are recruiting on behalf of our client within the telecommunications industry for a Process & Business Change Manager to work on site representing ij. Our client requires Process Analysis & Business Change services in order to support a Ready Networks programme to delivery on the below,
Responsible for the management, business analysis, co-ordination, design and delivery of change for New Product Development, and internal driven change, (inc. process documentation) required within Global Provide to accommodate;
- New Product Development (NPD) and/or enhancements
- Changes to internal operations of Global Provide inc. upstream and downstream engagement points
- Complex and/or Minor changes to delivery mechanisms, systems, process or procedures
To further support the Global Provide organisation in identifying areas for continuous improvement, re-work reduction and resolving process and procedure breakdowns or shortfalls, which prevent the timely and qualitative provision of customer services within Global Provide.
To be a key-stakeholder and act as single point of contact for Global Provide in Vodafone wide programmes and projects (including NPD) which shape our future business operating models, systems and tools within an environment of customer excellence.
This role will also act a single point of contact and interface for the Global Enterprise Partner Management team to drive consistent partner management (supplier) processes, partner performance optimisation programmes and process improvements initiatives
Key Objectives in the Period:
- Work with Ready Network programme Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Managers and Solution Designers to identify and implement an End-to-End Solution which meets both the needs of our customers and our business drivers, and identify and develop pragmatic and credible overall solutions to support the implementation of a New Products/Enhancements and change into Global Provide, including identification of Service Heavy v’s Development Heavy change
- Provide clear requirements for Order Entry inputs i.e. Portals / Order Forms and clear requirements to IT for Portals, Order Forms and Order Entry systems and manage projects relating to the implementation of new working practices within Global Provide in to relation Ready Network Programme
- Document all process requirements in a logical and usable manner that enables easy maintenance and usage of documentation by stakeholders
- Review As-Is existing processes and LWI’s for Ready Network Programme to ensure that they are compliant with the needs of Global Provide and that correctly reflect the interlock with processes
- Identify non-compliance to the processes to Global Provide and ensure action plans are put in place to address the issue
- Provide Financial/Cost tracking analysis, management and forecasting, (including resources required) and management of early life orders for NPD, manage and maintain dashboard reports, project plans, project trackers in relation to Ready Network.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Global Provide Order Cycle time improvements
- RFT NPD and Process Improvement
- Engagement with the Partner Management team to reduce % of escalations regarding partners
Competencies, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – confidence and professionalism both in working with multinational internal teams and external partners, positive attitude and clear can-do mentality
- Excellent understanding & experience of Vodafone Global Provide (or relevant) key Applications/Systems used in the Lead To Cash processes
- Analytical and critical thinking, project management and business analysis skills
- Ability to simplify and create transparency
- Strong commercial and technical acumen with ability to drive change and progress
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications:
- Experience of Process design related to new product development and change in fixed line telecommunications
- Project Management and/or Change Management
- Good Product Knowledge of Global Provide (or fixed networks) key volume products
- Excellent Process Oriented expertise in problem solving
- Strong Process Writing skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Stakeholder management and Negotiation skills
- Good Coaching skills
- Excellent MS Office skills inc. Excel, Power Point and Word
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Telco experience essential
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar position
Inglis Jane was founded in 2001 to provide contract product and innovation management services to telecom and Internet companies. Since then, ij has grown organically into a unique hybrid of a contract and permanent recruitment agency and a full service consultancy. We are experienced in delivering across a wide range of businesses from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies and we offer a diverse and valuable set of services.
Working with ij gives you access to programme, product and portfolio delivery expertise throughout the entire project life-cycle; from ideation to successful completion and audit.
We aim to make the experience of working with ij:
- Fast & Flexible
- Solutions and Service focused
- Simple & Straightforward
ij recruit operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.